Contact Baldauf Auto Body
We're ready to work with you.
Travel West on route 422 to the Butler route 8 south exit. Travel South on Route 8, straight through down town Butler (Main Street). Cross main street bridge. Stay on route 8 S. for ¼ mile and entrance is on the left.
Travel East on route 422 to the Butler route 8 south exit. Travel South on Route 8, straight through down town Butler (Main Street). Cross main street bridge. Stay on route 8 S. for ¼ mile and entrance is on the left.
Travel South on Route 8, straight through down town Butler
(Main Street), cross main street bridge. Stay on route 8 S. for ¼ mile and entrance is on the left.
Travel North on Route 8 almost in to Downtown Butler and entrance is on the left as soon as you pass our building.
59 Pittsburgh Rd.
Lyndora, PA 16045
Office: (724) 283-5554
Fax: (724) 283-6546
Like us on Facebook
Certified Funds, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Local Personal Checks
Why Baldauf Auto Body?
- Baldauf Auto Body associates are committed to making your collision repair experience as positive as possible. While it's not easy to turn an auto accident into a memorable service experience, our representatives are trained to do just that. You will find that our associates are knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. Click here to learn more.
- You'll have peace of mind knowing that Baldauf Auto Body industry-best warranty protects you for as long as you own your vehicle. If you should ever find yourself in need of our warranty service, please call Baldauf Auto Body at 724-283-5554. Click here to learn more.
- Baldauf Auto Body has created preferred service arrangements with well-known towing companies in Butler and surrounding areas, and we have an exclusive service arrangement with Enterprise Rent-A-Car. We're ready to help meet your towing and rental car needs. Click here to learn more.
- Baldauf Auto Body has established positive business relationships with virtually every auto insurance company. Our ability to “cut through the red tape” ensures a smoother, faster repair process. Baldauf Auto Body will work pro-actively with your insurance company to deliver the high-quality service you deserve. Click here to learn more.
- Baldauf Auto Body employs trained and qualified technicians to perform the complex structural, mechanical, body and refinish work required to meet industry repair quality standards. Baldauf Auto Body invests heavily in the ongoing training and development of our technicians. Click here to learn more.
- At Baldauf Auto Body we engage a qualified third party to survey our customers regarding every aspect of repair quality and service. A high percentage of our customers have stated that based on our service and quality, they will refer their family and friends to Baldauf Auto Body for their collision service needs. Click here to learn more.
- Advances in vehicle design and technology require the use of sophisticated equipment to properly repair the composites, high strength steel, aluminum, safety systems, on-board computers and complex finishes common to a growing number of vehicles. Baldauf Auto Body invested in computerized repair and refinish systems and technologically advanced welders to ensure proper quality repairs. Click here to learn more.